Skip to main content

Welcome, Folks!!

So I guess I'm the umpteenth person on the internet to start a blog.

I can tell you now that I do not speak with a forked tongue. My sincere interests are duck and quail hunting, dog training, and inventing, but I probably will revert to what I hate the most, politics. I just can't stand what is happening in Washington, DC and how its tentacles have wrought such chaos throughout this country. The basis of my beliefs is that God must love ignorant and misinformed people because he made a lot of them. I figure it is my job to educate them if they wish although I doubt most of them can even force themselves to even listen to anything out of their comfort zones.

What will be written here will be mostly education material for those who really want to know what is going on in this country, what policies are being brought to bear on our society, and how we should react. But before, we can react, we must have the facts, as true as they can be.

Along with truth, you will find my opinions, all of which some, I hope not many, will disagree, but that is their perogative. However, I get the last word because I'm the umpteenth person on the internet to start a blog.

See ya soon, and check back often!!

Comments

  1. Hey there blogger! How exciting! You have a whole forum to yourself to rant in. Congrats!Jody

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment