Skip to main content

Change We Can Live With??

Doctor Toms Rant - Blogged
                                                      Obama's Real Change….
I Changed the Constitution – individual freedoms – Patriot Act, NDAA, TSA assaults, DHS intrusions
I Changed the finances – overwelm the US with debt. – slavery to the world banking cartel
I Changed US respectability – drone anyone anywhere , start uprisings, make war for NATO.
I Changed US nationalism – support one world gov. through the UN and open borders
I Changed morals – support gay marriage, etc.
I Changed homeowners – settle for peanuts with the banks, let B. Frank run Freddie's.
I Changed private property rights – Agenda 21 - Sustainable Development
I Changed business – kill the coal industry, kill oil industry, undermine small business
I Changed US dollar value – Americans lose purchasing power of the dollar – Obama and the         Fed Reserve at fault

I Changed Racism to include gender, religion, and marriage


GIVE ME 4 MORE YEARS AND YOU REALLY WILL SEE 
UNCONTESTED CHANGE THAT WILL BREAK AMERICA'S BACK

Comments